Monday 30 July 2012

They're getting younger

At the beginning of the summer I was in a bunk in Unit F (girls age 13/14) which was good, pretty intense and sometimes they just ignore you, I felt like I was under a constant pressure to act cool. I was living down the hill close to the white house, the dining hall, the mail and pretty near arts and crafts. Then after the first sessioners left (the campers who come for the first 4 weeks) a lot of things got moved about (I referred to the change in a previous post I think) and now I am in Unit C (girls age 10/11); I have also moved up the hill a bit (I'm not at the top but it isn't as convenient for everything). It's weird being with a younger unit however as camp goes I have been doing it for a week and I don't really remember anything else. I think my favourite game with the younger campers is feed the counselor as they get sent so many sweet things and they have discovered my sweet tooth and find it fascinating. I no longer have the energy to write so although this was going to be longer I will end it here with the promise of something more interesting later.

No comments:

Post a Comment